Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 0: A Method to the Madness

Ka-Boom

Yeah, sh!ts about to get real crazy up in here.

Well, maybe not crazy, just a lil random..


On a more serious note (and probably the last one to be mentioned in this blog), this blog is here to serve one purpose and one purpose only:

To kill my time.

Most likely yours in the process as well.

This site will be home to some of the most random, half-cocked (and fairly new) web content that I personally hand pick from aggregating scours of pictures online daily. I mean, who doesn't like funny pictures, weird articles, disturbing videos, etc..

If you like my idea and whatnot, please follow me, leave a comment, share some insights, ask for more, request topics, do anything to keep me involved. I wanna hear from you guys! I wanna make you give me all your internets!

Now, without further ado, lets get this sh!t rolling.

-and Half-Cocked Internets makes you wither away in front of your PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash.com