Thursday, April 4, 2013

Top 16 Random Photos of the Day

As a reoccurring theme, expects to see plenty of Top <some number> Photos of the Day.
If you want to see more, just follow me. Wanna see something, leave a comment.


Now lets get on to the Half-Cocked Internets..
Surely the attacker gave him a swift reply
A healthy outlet until you use their stupid little heads to torch a cig for ya
Surprisingly works. That Nuclear Meltdown alarm is fucking annoying
Because you can
Here's the deal. You either lag a bit, or shit your pants
It'll just look like you're constantly beckoning nobody
How about some foodgasms
A lil more..
It's an oldie, but I'm sure this post wont get any hits anyway
The Colonel is not the same anymore
Loopholes are everywhere
Best we got is a new shield on the back of our pennies, crap
I'm just going to throw this one in there. Fart. Loudly
So wrong, yet so right
Oh YouTube, sometimes your comments are poetry
The Internets is where geniuses come to debate
Leave me a comment. I'll get back to you. Let me know what you think.

Stay tuned, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash.com